AgriBank Plc in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Student Apprenticeship to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the CEO and CFO.
*Agribank would like to reassure all that despite these challenging times, we are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our employees'.
Areas of responsibility and Main Tasks:
- Maintaining of the Bank's filing and archiving systems;
- Scanning of invoices and other documentation;
- Data Inputting;
- Maintaining Term Deposits / Corporate Clients and Loans;
- Maintaining Ad-Hoc Tasks;
- Act as the first line of support on basic administration assisting therein;
- Supporting her/his direct superior/s, and other colleagues;
- Other generic assistance to Senior Management.
*Exposure to the following Banking products: Term Deposits, Loans, Corporate Accounts, Payments, and Finance Department.
Skills and Specifications:
AgriBank Plc, established in 2012, is committed to offering a flexible service to corporate clients both locally and in other reputable jurisdictions. Among the services offered, we offer lending facilities, fixed deposit accounts, current account services, and flexible internet banking facilities. Our offices are located at SkyParks Business Centre at the Malta International Airport.
- Knowledge of languages: Maltese and English;
- IT Literate;
- An ability to prioritise;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Must be conducting a financial course;
- Able to work in a team and is willing to learn.