STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd is currently looking to recruit a Store Operator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have completed secondary education up to Form V; preferably possess O level passes in Maths and English;
- Previous work experience in warehouse operations would be considered an asset;
- Capable of using databases, excel, Microsoft tools, SAP;
- Have good communication skills and have an analytical approach;
- Able to demonstrate a high level of maturity, motivation, and initiative;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Flexible to work as required within the various warehouse sections;
- Able to identify any damages to outer packaging on deliveries and be able to highlight reserves on deliveries;
- Ensure physical stocks available in the warehouse are shown correctly in the SAP stock management system;
- Good physical health is a pre-requisite as this job involves continuous heavy lifting.
*Adequate training, good working conditions including, free health insurance will be given to a suitable candidate.
*Applicants should send in their strictest confidence a covering letter and detailed CV.
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd:
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.