PAMA Supermarkets in Malta is looking to recruit Stackers
to join their team on a full/part-time basis.
Qualities and skills:
- Keeping the store inventory records and ensuring the minimum stock requirement is maintained;
- Proper handling and storage of all store stock;
- Regularly replenishing and refilling the inventory that is for sale on the store shelves;
- Checking the expiry dates, labels, tags and quality of the goods shelved in the store;
- Ensuring that the goods stacked on the shelves complies with the standards of the store and that they are not damaged;
- Coordinating the work processes with the sales teams and other store departments;
- Efficiently following all the tasks delegated by the supervising authority;
- Completing all assigned targets within the specified deadline;
- Maintaining cleanliness in the store;
- Following all standard operating procedures of the store.
Pama Shopping Village has quickly become a landmark in the central of Malta, and the very first village of its kind, including a large supermarket and a retail complex with over 5,000 sqm and 20 outlets offering some of the best fashion brands. The Pama Shopping Village, which is situated on the peripheries of Mosta, Lija, Naxxar, and Attard offer a range of fashion, groceries, jewellery, gifts and accessories â€“ all in one place.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication abilities;
- Ability to manage time effectively, meet targets and coordinate with team members;
- Candidate must be compliant physically fit and have the aptitude of working in shifts;
- Available for flexible scheduling (including weekends and public holidays);
- Experience in a similar role will be considered as an asset.