Our gaming client is offering a Sportsbook Product Manager job opportunity in Malta. As a Product Manager specializing in Sportsbook, your responsibilities will be as follows;
- Be the SME expert in business and technology to provide a platform product to the market for sports betting operator customers
- Be involved in the full product lifecycle; including idea generation, requirements elicitation and definition, implementation and performance analysis
- Enhance the product by defining and implementing strategy and operations
- Work with technical teams to help define the technical requirements for your portfolio
- Work closely with development to turn requirements into brilliant products
- Build comprehensive launch plans and carry out post-launch assessment
- Be responsible for feature prioritization and scope management
- Deliver continuous improvements to the existing product, alongside delivery of new projects.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience bringing new products to markets as a Sportsbook Manager in iGaming
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features
- Extensive understanding of the software development lifecycle and web technologies
- Experience with BI and analytics tools will be considered an asset
- Customer facing experience
- Competitive and analysis experience
- Honed strategy planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Proactive and detail-oriented
The Sportsbook Product Manager job opportunity within the iGaming sector that offers a wide range of services.