Job vacancy: Sports Operations Representative
This is a specialised role in which the successful candidate will be working independently, accepting ownership for effectively profiling players while managing miscellaneous Sportsbook and Racebook tasks. The role involves the handling of all Sportsbook and Racebook events we offer. The Sports Operations Representative
will be the liaison between our Customer Service frontlines and trading teams. Candidates must be detail-oriented, analytical, and inquisitive with a desire to delve into our industry.
Key Responsibilities include:
Key Personal Capabilities:
- Profiling Sportsbook and Racebook players based on account activity.
- Assist the Customer Service team with all Sportsbook and Racebook wager disputes, settlements, resettlements, and cancellations.
- Review Racebook account activities to approve/deny payout requests.
- Complete various site checks several times daily to ensure the accuracy of our Sportsbook and Racebook product.
- Revision of Opponents management, the line posting information on KB and others.
- Continues to acquire knowledge about the company and the gaming industry.
- Update and verify race information (scratches, results, payouts) as required.
- Able to run the Racebook product manually when necessary.
- Contact Racebook vendors when required.
- Report and communicate required issues in daily shift summaries.
- Continuously monitor the Racebook and Sports related chat conference rooms.
- Achieve OKR’s as set out by the department manager.
- Identify and handle bonus abusers accordingly.
- Verify Sportsbook and Racebook information in the help section is up to date.
- Create and manage future lines for various sports.
- Performs any miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
What we offer:
- Above average knowledge in Sportsbook and Racebook product.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative in problem-solving and detail orientation.
- Good organization and multi-tasking skills combined with an exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Outstanding analytical and probing skills.
- Proven track record of exceeding performance objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident in decision-making ability.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong work ethic, reliable and punctual.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite as well as Internet applications and all Operations facing tools within the company.
LibroLogic is a versatile igaming industry services company. Our carefully selected team of highly qualified technology experts allows us to stand apart from the crowd by offering market-leading tools, services and solutions. Sure we are experts in the industry, but we also have a passion for entertaining ourselves. Which means we truly enjoy our work: Providing unique and exciting customer-facing entertaining experiences for our customers.
- Awesome location in Spinola Park.
- Competitive compensation.
- We celebrate every birthday with your favourite cake!
- Corporate gym membership w/Cynergi.
- Fruit baskets and tea biscuits 24/7.
- Private Healthcare Insurance including preventative care.
- Annual Eye Care Examinations on-site.
- Corporate Events on and off-site.
- Training and other Events to support your careers.
- Food Discount Cards with the Carob Tree, TexMex and Food Theatre St. Julian’s.
- Awaiting on-site Spinola Park Gym 2020 (under construction).
- Awaiting on-site nursery Facilities 2019 (the facility is being finalised).