Decathlon Malta is looking to recruit a Sales Assistant
to join their team on a part-time basis. They believe that sport is a metaphor for life!
Decathlon for over 40 years has dedicated itself with commitment and passion to make sport accessible to the greatest number of people. To do this we want to meet sports practitioners who like to share their sporting passion. Energy, enterprising spirit and teamwork are the values of our ideal profile. If you think you have these flairs, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What we are looking for:
- Love and passion for the sport;
- Excellent predisposition to relationships and customer service attitude;
- Ambitious people with the desire to give oneself a challenge;
- Hourly flexibility and willingness to work the weekend.
By following a development plan you can:
- Contribute to the development of the trade policy of one's sport;
- To be an ambassador of the brand, the services, and the Passion brand products;
- Accompany the customer in the desired purchase through the most suitable sales channel;
- Make a decision about the management of your department's layout and merchandising.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply Now'
button and should you be selected, you will be invited to attend an open recruitment day on 31st July with Decathlon recruiting staff. Applicants applying must be residing in Malta and have a valid working permit.
We have been selling in Malta since June 2019 with our Pop-up store in Sliema (60 sqm). From the end of September 2019, we will open a big store (3000 sqm) in Qormi with our web site.