The Solana Hotel & Spa in Malta is seeking to recruit Spa Therapists
on a full-time basis for its brand new Day Spa. The ideal candidates will be team players, constantly willing to ensure that the well-being of the clients is prioritized upon. Further to the nature of the job position qualifications in relation to Massage and/or Beauty Therapy are considered mandatory criteria, whereas fluency in the English language, will be considered an asset.
Spa Therapist's Job Description:
Reporting to the Spa Coordinator, this position's primary responsibility is that of performing treatments as detailed on the shift’s booking platform, ensuring good customer care and well-being practices, are maintained at all times.
Spa Therapist's Profile Overview:
The Spa Therapist
is primarily responsible for the daily activities of the Wellness Spa including the adherence of the full SOPs set, with the aim of meeting and exceeding organizational goals. The schedule is roster based and includes standby shifts, hence flexibility is mandatory.
Areas of Responsibility:
Solana Hotel & Spa:
The newly rebranded and refurbished Solana Hotel & Spa, is a quality renowned 4-star Hotel situated in the northern part of the island of Malta. The property is run by the G3 Group.
- To provide and excel in spa related wellness therapies, providing accurate information to all clients, ensuring that services being conducted meet the health obligations of the individual in question;
- Be in a position to assess clients’ health consent forms, ensuring that treatments being performed, do not compromise in any way the health of the individual in question;
- Promote widely within the property the spa services, with the intent of securing bookings for the spa, while maintaining a positive interaction with team members throughout the various departments as bookings materialise;
- Corresponds with prospective clients in a timely manner, with the intent of securing business for the spa;
- Follows new and innovative trends as they develop from within the market, with the intent of remaining abreast with the wellness industry;
- Ensures that the Spa’s level of hygiene is within the organisational standards at all times, addresses an element of cleaning and upkeep as the shift evolves, while reporting in-depth cleaning requirements to the superior;
- Uses stocks responsibly and with due diligence, while raising requisitions for same, according to existent par levels;
- Maintains a confident and mature approach, while practicing tact and diplomacy;
- Performs other related duties, task sand responsibilities as determined by both the line manager and organisational needs, while providing an environment of openness and trust, with constant feedback and performance coaching.