This stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay, is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated SPA Therapist
who is willing to embark on a career in hospitality on a part-time basis. Reporting directly to the Spa Manager, this position requires an individual with a proven track record in Spa Therapy, ideally within the hospitality industry.
The candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will:
- Providing a level of service which exceeds guest expectations;
- Completing all beauty, body and massage treatments in a consistent and thorough manner;
- Ensuring that all treatment rooms are kept clean and tidy;
- Developing and maintaining appropriate relationships with SPA guests;
- Ensuring that all administrative duties are completed at the end of each day;
- Restocking professional products in designated treatment rooms;
- Promoting events and promotions to all guests.
- Preferably have some experience in a similar position;
- Hold a diploma in beauty, body and massage treatments;
- Have exceptional customer care skills;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Possess good organizational skills;
- Have basic computer knowledge;
- Be distinctive, professional and have a warm personality;
- Be smart in appearance;
- Be flexible to work both morning and afternoon shifts including, weekends and public holidays.
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.