Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay is currently looking to recruit a SPA Receptionist
to join their team on a part-time basis. Reporting directly to the SPA Manager, this position requires an individual with a proven track record in Spa Therapy ideally within the hospitality industry.
The SPA Receptionist will be responsible for:
The SPA Receptionist will:
- Providing a level of service which exceeds guest expectations
- Meet and greet customers, providing a positive and friendly attitude
- Checking- in of customers as they arrive for their scheduled appointments & scheduling of new appointments
- Answering the phone in a polite manner, in accordance with company standards
- Ensuring that all administrative duties are completed at the end of each day
- Restocking professional products in designated treatment rooms
- Ensuring that the Spa area is clean and tidy at all times
- Promoting events and promotions to all guests.
- Preferably have some experience in a similar position
- Possess excellent communication skills in English & another European language
- Have exceptional customer care skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have pride and attention to detail in your work
- Be able to work in a team
- Possess good organizational skills
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Be distinctive, professional and have a warm personality
- Be smart in appearance
- Be flexible to work both morning and afternoon shifts, including weekends and public holidays
- Follow the brand standards at all times.
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Meals on duty
- Health insurance cover
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth