Grand Hotel Excelsior in Malta is seeking to recruit a service-minded Spa Receptionist
to form part of Le Grand Spa on a part-time basis. The selected candidates will be expected to fully uphold company and the preferred brand standards, in order to provide an excellent service to our esteemed guests.
Grand Hotel Excelsior:
GrandHotelExcelsior. As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Organisational skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office applications;
- A smart and well-groomed appearance;
- Attention to detail;
- A helpful, friendly and courteous attitude towards guests, colleagues and supervisors;
- Good time-management, and the ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent command of English. Any other European language will be considered an asset;
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.