This stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay, is seeking to recruit a SPA Attendant
who is an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual, willing to embark on a career in hospitality on a full-time basis. Reporting directly to the Spa Manager, this position requires an individual with a proven track record of five-star client care.
The SPA Attendant will be responsible for:
The SPA Attendant will:
- Providing a level of service which exceeds guest expectations
- Ensuring that all treatment rooms are kept clean and tidy
- Ensuring exceptional levels of hygiene, tidiness and cleanliness in all areas of the spa facilities
- Ensuring all guest amenities are prepared before opening times and replenished throughout the day.
- Have experience in a 5-Star luxury environment in SPA or housekeeping department as it will be considered an asset
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be fluent in English
- Be able to work in a team
- Possess good organizational skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Be distinctive, professional and have a warm personality
- Be smart in appearance
- Be flexible to work both morning and afternoon shifts including, weekends and public holidays
- Take pride and attention to detail in the job.
Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay:
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Meals on duty
- Health insurance cover
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.