One of our clients, a leader within the hospitality industry in Malta, is looking to recruit a Sous Chef on a full-time basis.
- Assisting the Executive Chef in leading a large kitchen brigade, retaining exceptional food quality, menu development, inventory of supplies and cost control;
- Effectively lead and inspire all the chefs in multiple food preparation outlets of the hotel; creating and fostering a sanitary, productive and team-oriented environment;
- Ensure exceptional quality food product and presentation for all the hotel's restaurants and functions;
- Interact with customers, communicating menu items and promoting dishes listed on the menu.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role;
- Holder of a food handler license;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment involving multiple tasks to be handled under a time constraint, within high volume operations;
- Excellent communication in English;
- Willing to work on a shift basis in a busy kitchen environment.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.