NuVuw.com in Malta is looking to recruit a Software Sales Consultant
to join their team on a full/part-time basis. This is an exciting role for an intelligent, self-motivated junior Software Sales Consultant with a track record of sales success in a related field to join us and become one of our first team members working alongside our founding team.
This candidate will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing new sales opportunities locally (and potentially internationally) to achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. To be successful in this role, you must be comfortable communicating via phone, email and in-person.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Proactively find new opportunities and generate leads;
- Build and manage your sales pipeline;
- Write targeted emails and make cold calls to generate interest in the products;
- Follow up on marketing-generated leads;
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective clients;
- Keep up to date with trends to help identify new opportunities;
- Conduct screen-share and face-to-face demonstrations;
- Successfully secure/close business opportunities.
- Degree-level of education or formal recognised sales training, or 2 years experience in a sales environment;
- Commercially minded with a quality and solutions-driven approach;
- Self-motivated and a relentless relationship builder;
- Smart, inquisitive, tech-savvy and willing to proactively get stuck in;
- Personable with outstanding verbal & written communication skills;
- Any software sales in project management, design solutions and/or collaboration tools is an asset, as is knowledge of the construction, architectural or interior design industry.
NuVuw.com is the ‘cloud-based’ solution that delivers end-to-end visibility and control of new-build and renovation projects, enabling property developers, designers and related professionals to work collaboratively at every stage of their projects. With a focus on Design Management, Project Management and partner management processes, property owners and small enterprise business’ can design and project manage single/multi-site residential and commercial projects, manage quote requests and, assign their internal and sub-contractor teams.
- Permanent, Full time or Part-time with flexible hours to suit those returning from a career break;
- A competitive salary and commission structure;
- Generous holiday entitlement;
- Be part of an early stage property tech startup.