Our client, an established organisation and one of the leading players within the insurance industry is currently seeking to recruit a Software Engineer to join their team.
- Understanding requirements and designing and coding the application.
- Writing reusable and reliable code.
- Writing automated unit and integration tests.
- Proactively identifying bugs and issues and make sure all the code is properly developer tested.
- Reviewing team deliverables.
- Involved in testing, and debugging and deployment of the final solution.
- Provide support and solutions where necessary.
- Liaise with internal teams and understand their requirements.
Education & Experience:
- In possession of a BSc. Degree in IT or equivalent.
- Hold a minimum of 2 years of experience in software development.
- Possess excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Working in under pressure environments and able to juggle multiple tasks.