Spectre, Malta is growing and they are looking to recruit Software Developers
across all levels to join their team on a part-time basis. Our award-winning service line includes own label and white label e-money financial solutions, including e-wallets, prepaid cards, and current accounts. PFS provides complete end to end solutions for clients by designing, developing, implementing, and managing these programmes.
You’re a team player, you want to be part of a technology-driven team, you own and drive development tasks that you’re involved with, developing code to the highest standards to enable our QA team to test efficiently. If you have a GitHub account and would like to show us what you can do, then please include a link.
- Develop cutting edge multi-tiered web applications for use by our Customers and Internal users
- Produce clean and maintainable code using C# and ASP.Net
- Create and Update SQL Server Tables, Queries and Stored Procedures
- Work within a team to plan new features and applications
- Work within and enhance our software development expectations, processes, and quality initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Work to accurately evaluate risk and estimate software development tasks
- Strive to continually improve technical and development skills.
What we offer:
- Development experience working with ASP.Net, C#, Web API/Web Services and MVC. Experience configuring and working with IIS and Windows Server would be a distinct advantage
- Strong SQL Server skills including database design and Stored Procedures
- Experience with Message Queues would be beneficial
- Experience with any Source control tools (Git or Bitbucket experience preferred)
- Experience working within the whole software development lifecycle
- Experience with Redis, MongoDB and Elastic would be beneficial
- Experience working against PCI-DSS requirement would be beneficial
- Any payments experience would be beneficial.
Developers working for Spectre IT profit in a wide variety of ways, with compelling benefits including:
Spectre IT is a Malta-based software development company fully owned by Prepaid Financial Services (PFS). PFS is currently one of the fastest growing technology companies and e-money payments institutions in Europe. We have built our success by operating as a payments technology specialist that offers some of the most flexible and quick to market services in the payments industry - and as a result, our partners include national governments, mobile network operators, banks and global blue-chip organisations.
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Refer a Friend Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Death in service Insurance
- Beer Fridays
- Regular team building activities managed by the staff.