One of our clients within the services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit a Software Developer & Support Professional to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Review and maintain current systems;
- Present ideas for system improvements which may aid in the smooth running of the operations;
- Work closely with software suppliers and staff to identify requirements and needs;
- Test and develop programming modifications required;
- Maintain and modify programs by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes once changes requirements have been approved;
- Analyse thoroughly the performance of programs and act proactively to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users together with the approval of the supervisor;
- Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls;
- Assist departmental team members with any queries and/or problem-solving as necessary.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role;
- Preferably a Diploma in Software Development;
- Possess a good working knowledge of C# and Microsoft SQL servers;
- Previous experience with company processes and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is considered an asset;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Some experience with Crystal Reports would be considered as an asset;
- Basic knowledge of accounting would be considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Strong planning, time management and multitasking;
- Possess an analytical mind with a can-do attitude;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.