CCBill in Malta is looking to recruit a Software Developer in Test
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Software Developer in Test
will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining our automated test framework. Experience with developing custom applications for internal use is essential. Applicant should be familiar with testing methodology and software development lifecycle.
The ideal candidate is a Software QA Engineer with development experience or a Software Engineer with a QA background. This is a development position, not a test engineer position.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- This position is full time. The employee is expected to work 40 hours weekly, from 12 pm to 8 pm.
- Enhancing and maintaining a homegrown automation test framework in Java;
- Developing internal tools to support the QA team;
- Analyzing architecture and specifications to identify and design test cases;
- Automating new and existing test cases using internally developed tools;
- Reporting metrics and provide work estimates;
- Participating in the specification and technical reviews;
- Contributing to product design to ensure testability and robustness of products and features;
- You will provide technical leadership and mentor members of the QA team;
- Working with developers to resolve software faults and address performance issues;
- You may participate in the interview process for prospective department employees.
- BSCS or related degree or equivalent field experience;
- Minimum 2+ years in a software development role;
- Advanced programming skills using Java or other object-oriented languages;
- Understanding of test automation concepts;
- Practical working knowledge of software testing methodology and Quality Assurance fundamentals;
- Understanding of programming concepts and best practices;
- Experience with at least one scripting language;
- Experience using an IDE, such as Eclipse or Visual Studio;
- Experience using Linux/Unix/Windows OS;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to be self-motivated and exhibit a high degree of professionalism;
- Ability to stay focused on the task, ensuring that timelines are met and operations are not adversely impacted;
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of Perl, PHP, and/or C/C++;
- Apache and/or Tomcat experience;
- MySQL experience;
- Knowledge of Database design;
- Skills in Shell scripting;
- Experience with test automation;
- Experience designing white box test cases;
- Ability to document performance data;
- Experience with the Selenium API.
Competitive salary and great benefits that include easy parking, free gourmet lunches on a daily basis and much more!
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider. As one of the largest third-party payment processors, CCBill is much more than a payment processor. CCBill is an e-commerce platform that can provide expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships. Whether it's through consistent on-time payouts, distinctive affiliate tools, or the comprehensive and proprietary set of account management options, CCBill understands the online business like few others and has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998. Processing for more than a billion dollars in transactions each year, CCBill has reliable problem-solving techniques, phenomenal consumer support, and innovative solutions to support all markets. Specialities: Credit Card Processing, Payment Solutions, Subscriber Management, Global Billing, Affiliate Marketing, Automated Billing, Customer Service, Mobile Billing, Merchant Billing Processing, Fraud Protection, Credit Card Services, E-commerce, High-Risk Management, API, Payments-as-a-Service, Subscription Digital, Subscription Retail, and Billing Automation.