Haud Systems Limited in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Software Developer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Due to the current situation, Haud Systems Limited would like to assure all candidates that they are taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all employees.
Reporting to the Haud Solution Development team, having the main responsibility to implement and test new or existing software-based systems. Analysis and documentation for the inhouse-developed software is also part of responsibilities for the Software Developer.
Good communication skills are required for interaction with other developers and other departments. Proficiency in English is a must. Tight deadlines are to be expected at times, putting in extra hours for flexibility may be required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, test and deploy software;
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables;
- Writing and executing unit and integration tests, and testing of deliverables against functional and non-functional requirements, to ensure a smooth release;
- Keeping up to date with new technologies and incorporate/suggest improvements within the estate Education and Experience;
- Comfortable in working with Linux OS environment;
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL;
- Prior experience developing enterprise-level, scalable solutions.
Haud Systems Limited:
Haud provides mobile network operators (MNOs) with a complete security service to detect SS7, Diameter and SMS fraud, filter spam and protect revenue. With its unrivalled expertise, flexible solutions and round-the-clock support, HAUD help operators stay in control of their networks, their wholesale revenues and customer experience. We increase mobile network operator revenues and protect subscribers with a comprehensive, managed solution to detect fraud, filter spam and monetize legitimate traffic coming via ‘grey routes’. A subsidiary of technology specialist Trillian Group, HAUD was founded in 2010 by experts with more than a decade of experience in the messaging and A2P sector. Since then, it has built a team with an extensive background working for major MNO brands to optimise revenue and security. As members of the GSMA and the Communications Fraud Control Association (CFCA), HAUD plays an active role in supporting the mobile telecommunications industry in the fight against fraud. Headquartered in Malta and with an office in Singapore, HAUD advises customers on how to generate new revenues from recoverable A2P traffic while eliminating fraud and spam traffic, maximising network performance and reducing subscriber churn. HAUD’s portfolio of products and services can be deployed in custom configurations, providing operators with flexible and robust protection to meet precise requirements.
- Hold a Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent practical experience;
- 4+ years experience in Java, particularly in the back-end process of development high-availability systems;
- Experience developing enterprise-level, scalable solutions;
- Experience on messaging systems like RabbitMQ and Kafka;
- Excellent command of English;
- Effective communication skills;
- Ability to solve problems that may arise, in an innovative and flexible manner;
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry preferred;
- Experience with Diameter protocol preferred.