One of our clients in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Nanny to take care of their 6 months old baby on a full-time basis.
*Applicants must be residing in Malta with a valid working permit.
Provide complete care for a baby in the employer's home and perform all tasks that correlate to the care of the baby. To create a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment in which the children can thrive and develop. The job includes minor housework duties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing bottles for baby and care for feeding equipment;
- Preparing baby food;
- Changing diapers for the baby;
- Wash baby and keeping him clean at all times;
- Washing and ironing baby clothes. Planning meals for baby;
- Planning and supervising rest, bed, and nap times;
- Tidying children's bedrooms and play areas;
- Running errands;
- Bottle feeding and settling the baby through the night.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Child care experience;
- A good level of educational level within child care education.
- Ability to multitask;
- Emotional maturity;
- Good judgment skills;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Stress tolerance;
- High energy level;