The Nagornyi family are looking to employ a full-time Live-In Child-Carer (Russian Speaking)
to take care of 3 children. The ideal candidate will create a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment for our three children, where they will be able to thrive and develop.
The job duties for this post include:
- Washing and ironing children's clothes;
- Changing diapers;
- Planning meals;
- Shopping for children's requirements;
- Reading to and with the children;
- Teaching table manners;
- Helping children with their homework;
- Supervising baths for older children;
- Dressing children appropriately for their activities;
- Transporting children to school and other activities;
- Planning appropriate outdoor activities with the children;
- Tidying children's bedrooms and play areas;
- Doing light housework;
- Running errands.
The ideal candidate will have lived for a few years in Russia and will speak fluent Russian. They are looking for someone who has experience with children aged 3-10 and someone who has a previous working experience of ten years in the same or similar role.
The chosen candidate will live with us at our house and work 40 hours a week on weekdays, from 9 am to 5 pm. As employers, we will offer our live-in Russian Speaking childcarer free health insurance. The chosen candidate will work at our family home, situated in Sliema.
The annual gross wage which we offer for this post is in the following range: Eur 9,000 - Eur 11,000.