General Soft Drinks Co Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Social Media Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Requirements for the role:
- Being the internal point of contact for social media within the business and the go-to person;
- Channel responsibilities (Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube, Company website, etc);
- Developing and implementing marketing, social media and communication campaigns using the international and national campaign planning tools;
- Adhering to the brand guidelines to ensure our brand reputation is protected across all of our executions;
- Managing the coordination and advising on Social Influencer Marketing in cooperation with Marketing;
- Assisting interfacing departments such as Marketing and Sales in the development, planning, implementation, analysis of promotional and media collaborations;
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with other internal stakeholders such as Marketing, PAC and other stakeholders where relevant;
- Implementing and proposing effective monitoring, reporting, and a performance management system for all communication campaigns and reporting our effectiveness in social and marketing as a whole;
- Advising with Media the buying, planning, and optimization of spend in-line with campaign content and wider media buying objectives;
- Accompanying international campaigns and interfacing projects. Being jointly responsible for designing a process for content creation;
- Responsibility for compliance with all legislation (e.g. GDPR, e-privacy, ASA, Communications Act).
- Social media experience is essential;
- Agency experience is desirable;
- Excellent communicator, who is able to communicate confidently with people across all levels of the business;
- The ability to work well with others whilst forming and articulating your own views and opinions;
- An innovative, adaptable self-starter who works well independently and within a team;
- Highly organized with excellent attention for detail;
- The ability to multi-task and handle conflicting deadlines;
- Academic qualifications in digital marketing and social media;
- Excellent command of Maltese and English languages is a must;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, etc.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
*When you apply for a job at our company, we will collect and use your personal data during the recruitment and selection process. Your personal data may be retained for a period of six months and used by the company for the purpose of considering your application for any other future employment. By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. If you do not agree with the above, please inform us upon submitting your application and we will not retain your personal data for any other future vacant positions.
General Soft Drinks Co Ltd:
The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd is responsible for manufacturing a wide range of soft drinks across Malta. We do this for brands owned by The Coca Cola Company (TCCC) including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Fanta, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Schweppes, and Kristal. We are an independent Coca Cola bottler and are the sole licensed bottler for products of TCCC in Malta. We employ over 240 people in Malta and Gozo at our manufacturing site, offices, and distribution centers. Our Company is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our products and operations, with a particular focus on recycling, water stewardship energy, and climate protection. Through our sister company, GSD Marketing Ltd we sell and distribute TCCC products manufactured in Malta as well as import, sell and distribute other TCCC products including Nestea, Cappy Juices and Powerade. We also import, sell and distribute other brands including Monster, Bavaria, Stella Artois, Berlin Beer, Lowenbrau, Café Mauro and Evian on behalf of other brand owners.