Motherwell Bridge in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Electrical Technician to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
The Electrical Technician will troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and/or sub-systems on heavy machinery, in conjunction with an electrical fitter’s tasks. The Technician will be required to work on both single and three phases systems. He will be performing routine maintenance and testing activities. Be proficient in the use of testing equipment/machinery. Diagnose and repair electrical systems. The chosen individual must be trained, experienced, and certified on port handling/marine and industrial equipment.
- The ideal candidate must have an Electrical Technician Diploma – EQF level 4 or fulfils Jobs plus Electrical Technician Trade test requirements;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience on a wide range of electrical repairs and installations;
- Good English communication skills;
- Good teamwork and able to work at heights;
- Ability to interpret drawing/manuals;
- Previous experience in industrial automation;
- In possession of MRA Electrician Licence A&B will be considered an asset.
*Applicants should submit a CV with a covering letter. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Motherwell Bridge Industries Limited is the preferred regional engineering service provider in line with Hili Venture’s growth strategy and ethical business ethos. We translate the knowledge and passion of our employees into reliable, high-quality, specialized engineering services, for the marine, industrial and energy sectors, creating value for both our personnel and customers.