One of our clients within the services industry in Malta is looking to recruit a full-time Door Installer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Installation of fire doors, doors, glass and related products;
- Assist with general site preparation and clean up;
- Ensure that all installations meet expected quality standards;
- Assist with completion of installation reports and paperwork;
- Maintain tool management standards;
- Ensuring compliance with the company's management policies and procedures (SOP);
- Maintaining customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential.
- Knowledge and experience in joinery, furniture and aluminium installation;
- Experience in fire and security, contracting and/or commercial fields will be considered an asset;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English;
- Ideally possess a valid driving license.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Possess good communication skills.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.