Our client is looking to recruit a Maintenance Officer
to join their team within the Estates Department performing preventative maintenance and minor repairs within their various properties throughout Malta.
Reporting to the Department Manager the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Prioritising the various daily work orders and ensuring completion;
- Attending to urgent maintenance requirements whilst also adhering to the efficient preventative maintenance programme;
- Undertaking regular routine inspections of the various properties, undertaking small building repairs and replacement of fixtures and fittings where required;
- Assisting Manager with the organisation of preventative maintenance programs;
- Providing recommendations on any improvements or maintenance required;
- Responding to emergency maintenance matters as required;
- Attending to and investigating faults of building services, equipment, appliances etc within the various premises;
- Overseeing subcontractors;
- Maintaining full electronic records of works undertaken;
- Adhering to health & safety guidelines where works, repairs or modifications are being undertaken;
- Ensuring that all equipment is maintained.
- Applicants will have a maintenance background and be capable of working independently with minimum supervision;
- You will be an excellent communicator with a “can do” attitude and have a good ability to use computers to maintain logs and records;
- Must speak fluent English (and preferably Maltese);
- A valid driving license is required.
*Please note that only individuals currently residing on Malta can be considered.
*This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable organisation and grow your career within an Estates Department.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues, and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management, and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection, and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification, and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.