One of our clients a fire, safety, and security company, delivering solutions including alarms, surveillance, controlled access, and home automation in Malta is currently looking to recruit After Sales Technicians (ELV)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Due to continued expansion, our client now requires a number of After Sales Technicians (ELV)
with experience of Extra-Low Voltage systems. The After Sales Technician (ELV)
will take responsibility for service support to customers, this will include wiring, installation, testing, operating, and maintaining ELV systems, and ensuring customer satisfaction. The appointed individual will resolve any technical product-related issues and complete summary reports as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Installation, configuration, maintenance of ELV equipment (including fire alarms, intercoms, CCTV etc);
- Assist in diagnosing any malfunctions and undertake repairs as required;
- Assist in maintaining systems under facilities management contracts Effective communicators with extensive ELV experience and customer service skills will be required for this role;
- Fluent spoken and written English will be required;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Sometimes traveling abroad when required;
- Please note that for visa purposes our client will prefer individuals who have the Right to Work in the EU or who currently reside in Malta.
*If you have Extra-Low Voltage experience and are looking for a new role with a company dedicated to the progression of employees, this will be an ideal role for you.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues, and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management, and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection, and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification, and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.