One of our clients, a leader in the automotive sector in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Refrigeration Technician to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Perform diagnostics on coolant systems, air systems, AC;
- Fault-finding and repair of vehicle refrigerated systems;
- Installs new refrigeration units in a timely and proficient manner;
- Determines unit condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests to identify worn and/or damaged parts;
- Basic computer and data entry in Windows based software programs;
- Working in a professional environment;
- Participates in training and educational opportunities provided by the company.
- Previous experience in a similar role especially experience in Carrier Transicold units will be an asset;
- Able to communicate in English;
- Basic knowledge of Windows based software programs.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.