One of our clients, a leader in the automotive sector in Malta is looking to recruit a Rental Vehicle Inspector to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Preparing quality and safety vehicle checks on vehicles pre-delivery;
- Inspect vehicles, together with clients before the vehicle is taken and on return;
- Yard organisation and ensuring that the rental fleet is kept up to standard;
- Actively participate in continual improvement of working practices.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be an asset;
- Minimum 'O' Level standard of education;
- Be Customer Oriented;
- Be Computer Literate;
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written in English;
- Able to work under pressure in a busy environment;
- Possess at least a category C1 driving license.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Highly organised with a can-do attitude and problem-solving skills;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.