One of our clients in the Security and Surveillance industry in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Technician to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Installs and repairs pipe work (both metal and HDPE pipes) for firefighting systems;
- Assists the technician with the inspection, repair, and testing of firefighting systems - both land and marine-based;
- Assist technician to maintain and inspect suppression systems both land-based and marine base;
- Inspects and tests high-pressure cylinders for both land-based and marine clients;
- Tests and refills Breathing Apparatus.
- Preferably MQF Level 3 Diploma Certificate in Electrical / Mechanical subjects;
- Knowledge and experience in the service field will be considered as an asset;
- Strong written and verbal communication in English;
- Possess a valid driving license.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.