One of our clients, a leader in the Logistics and Transport industry, is currently looking to recruit a VRT Tester to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Perform diagnostic investigations into vehicle electrical system faults, and provide reports to customers on the faults found;
- Maintain the upkeep of the VRT area;
- Handle payments from customers;
- Issue invoices;
- Prepare paperwork for customers in relation to the test;
- Keep the client`s database updated.
- 2+ years experience in a VRT station;
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English and Maltese;
- In possession of driving license;
- Extensive knowledge of automotive machinery;
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures;
- Be Computer Literate. Being in possession of ECDL Certificate is considered an asset;
- In possession of Relevant City & Guilds Certificates.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.