MekServices in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Team Leader
to join their team within their Facilities Maintenance department on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Facilities Maintenance Manager, the candidate's main duties and responsibilities will include:
The selected applicant will:
- Setting up of daily schedules and repair service call-outs, ensuring timely response to breakdown calls;
- To be in contact with customers and resolve effectively any ongoing issues;
- To supervise work carried out by subordinates and ensure that time and quality standards are met;
- Assessing work methods to ensure that labour and material wastage are kept to a minimum and advise superior of any suggested changes;
- Train and support subordinates ensuring that they have the necessary knowledge and skills to carry out their duties with sustained maximum efficiency;
- To undertake commissioning, maintenance and repair of any electrical equipment as required.
- Possess relevant qualifications which include the Electrical Licence A as a minimum;
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Be computer conversant in the use of Microsoft applications;
- Be self-motivated and prepared to work on own initiative;
- Have an excellent command of English and Maltese;
- Have well-developed organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work under pressure in meeting defined deadlines;
- Work at high standards of customer care and satisfaction.
*MekServices forms part of Gasan Group where we are committed to providing constant learning and development opportunities to our employees. We also award all our employees with several benefits which include Health Insurance, Life Assurance and Personal Accident cover as well as other wellness incentives such as free gym sessions. In addition, being part of our team will also provide you with a privilege card which gives you access to several discounts from shops across Malta and Gozo.
*Interested candidates are to submit an application together with a detailed C.V.
MekServices is a principal operator in the Building and Engineering Services Industry, specialising in facilities maintenance.