Recowatt Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Technical- Installer Person
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Recowatt Co. Ltd would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, they are taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all their employees.
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of renewable energy facilities;
- Installation of solar film glass treatment as per company installation procedure;
- Installation of company products and services like but not limited to solar water heaters, underfloor heating, electrical lighting; systems and PV systems as directed by the Technical department and according to Company installation procedure.
- Must conduct his performance with integrity and honesty;
- Be fluent in reading and writing English;
- Possibly possess a clean driving license.
*An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Professional training will be provided in-house and the job provides possibilities to grow within the company structure. Applicants must be currently residing in Malta.
Recowatt Co. Ltd:
Founded in 2005, Recowatt Co. Ltd. is a company pioneering in reliable and cost-effective renewable energy technologies. Operations are led by a team of experienced technicians and engineers who possess a vast experience in the field. Recowatt products, services and projects reflect the core values of the company with all the goodwill for the highest quality and performance. Recowatt strives to assist enterprises to reduce their dependence on fossil fuels by switching to reliable and affordable eco-friendly technologies. The company has established strong links and affiliations with some of the world’s leading manufacturers who assisted the company to enhance and pursue its vision. Recowatt experienced a rapid rise in demand for its services and expanded its support to several industry sectors and countries. The company is driven to support its clients to achieve a sustainable prosperous future through green energy and energy efficiency.