MaltaPost Plc is looking to recruit Courier Drivers
to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidates will be responsible for parcel deliveries and pick-ups in different districts using a MaltaPost van.
- Monday to Saturday;
- Morning from 06.25 am till 13.25 pm or
- Afternoon from 13.00 pm till 20.00 pm
- Be over 21 years of age due to driving;
- Be presentable;
- Be literate and be able to communicate effectively in English and/or Maltese;
- Be sociable and of a positive personality;
- Hold a clean police conduct certificate;
- Hold a Category B driving licence;
- Be physically fit and able to carry parcels of varying weight;
- Possess certificates/qualifications of education.
Those interested should send a letter of application together with a detailed curriculum vitae, including their ID Card number. Applicants are reminded to include in their letter of application as well as in the email's subject field reference to which vacancy they are applying. Applications are processed in confidence. Soliciting will automatically disqualify the candidate.
MaltaPost plc is Malta's leading postal services company, being the sole licenced Universal Service Provider of postal service in the Maltese Islands. It is one of the country's largest private employers and as the national postal operator, it collects and delivers mail to every address on the Islands, 6-days-a-week and operates through a comprehensive retail network of outlets. It is regulated by the Malta Communications Authority and is listed on the Malta Stock Exchange. MaltaPost has developed a state-of-the-art document management centre in Xewkija, Gozo which is equipped to scan, archive and index information of both electronic and physical formats.