Grand Hotel Excelsior in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Plasterer to join their team within their Project Department on a full-time basis.
- Applying coats of plaster to interior walls, ceilings, and partitions of buildings, to produce finished surfaces;
- Applying filler;
- Prepare restoration works on existing plasterwork;
- Manually or mechanically apply fixers, fillers, water-resistant products.
Grand Hotel Excelsior:
GrandHotelExcelsior. As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself on providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
- Previous experience within a similar role;
- Excellent team-work skills;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Training/courses in plastering will be considered an asset.