eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit Drivers
to join their team on a full/part-time basis. The ideal candidates will drive private vehicles used for the transportation of customers.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Communicate with dispatchers by telephone and other means available in order to exchange information and receive requests for passenger service;
- Record trip information such as time and place of pickup and drop-off, and total fee;
- Pick-up customers at prearranged locations as requested in a timely manner;
- Provide customers with information about the local area and points of interest, and/or give advice on hotels and restaurants;
- Provide passengers with assistance entering and exiting vehicles and help them with any luggage;
- Adhere to regulations governing taxi operation and ensure that passengers abide by safety regulations;
- Test vehicle equipment such as lights, brakes, horns, and windshield wipers, in order to ensure proper operation;
- Notify dispatchers or company mechanics of vehicle problems;
- Obey traffic laws and respect pedestrians.
eCabs Company Limited:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low to pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- 3 years plus driving experience;
- Malta/EU License B holder;
- Communicates well both in writing and verbally;
- Methodical approach with an ability to work under pressure;
- Uses own initiative and can work independently;
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment.