E&L Enterprises Ltd in Malta is continuing to expand and are currently looking to recruit Welders to join their team on a full-time basis and immediate employment.
- Weld small and large components as per WPS or instruction from Welding coordinator;
- Should have sound knowledge in FCAW and MMAW(Stick) welding process;
- Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job;
- Assess welded surfaces and to make sure the weld is clean and free from any defects;
- Monitor machinery for appropriate usage;
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistance gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
E&L Enterprises Ltd:
E&L Enterprises started out as a company which specialised in blasting, galvanising and spray back in 2008. We have expanded our industrial capability to steel manufacturing, stainless steel, CNC and sheet metal. We continued to thrive and adapt in the domestic and commercial market, especially in marine-related shipping activities and construction. With a team of over 40 skilled labourers, we excel, optimize and offer our services to a number of prestigious locations in Malta, we continued to enhance our technology in order to adapt and enhance efficiency in the domestic market.
- A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution acc.to EN ISO 3834 part 2 preferable but not required;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a welder;
- Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment and manual tools;
- Outstanding attention to detail.