Bonnici Bros. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Junior Health & Safety Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis. Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction.
Reporting directly to the Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
The successful candidate should have:
- Assisting in the development of the company’s health, safety and environmental strategies;
- Assisting with coordinating training and machinery certification;
- Ensuring workers are provided with suitable protective equipment and such a policy is being maintained and followed;
- Performing adequate risk assessments in collaboration with the Health and Safety officer as and when required;
- Keeping up to date with new legislation and health, safety and environmental standards;
- Maintaining and updating emergency response plans and procedures.
Bonnici Bros Ltd:
Since its inception, the Bonnici Group has had a vision and commitment to produce and deliver only the best. Headquartered in Burmarrad, the Group has been a leading player on the local civil engineering and road building industry. Established in 1975 by the Bonnici Brothers, the group has rapidly grown and today comprises three main companies – Bonnici Bros Ltd, Zrar Ltd and United Equipment Co. (UNEC) Ltd.
- Preferably a Bachelors in Occupational Health & Safety or the equivalent;
- ECDL certification will be considered as an asset;
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese;
- Italian would be considered an asset;
- Driving license category B;
- Previous experience preferably related to Health & Safety within the construction industry will be considered an asset.