One of our clients, a leading provider of Industrial Goods and Services, is seeking to recruit a full-time Assistant Installer. Reporting to the Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Assist Installer during the installation process;
- Prepare materials to be transferred on-site;
- Ensure that all equipment required is according to the job card, client exigencies and system limitations;
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions;
- Build positive relationships with customers, apply excellent customer care at all times and oversee the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment;
- Be aware of electrical, mechanical and chemical health and safety issues and also understand appropriate manual handling techniques.
- Preferably MQF Level 5 Diploma or MQF Level 4 Certificate in Mechanical subjects;
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules;
- Possess a valid driving license.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Meticulous with an eye for detail;
- Good team player.