Job vacancy: Car Park Attendant
Michael Debono Ltd is seeking to appoint a Car Park Attendant
to oversee the use of parking facilities, as well as ensuring vehicle security.
Michael Debono Limited represents the Toyota brand in Malta. It is a long-established business with a strong reputation for brand reliability and customer loyalty. It strives to continue building on quality and service the “Toyota Way’ to be able to provide a unique customer experience to its esteemed client portfolio. Michael Debono Limited is part of Debono group, a multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the operation of the car park and ensuring customers get high-quality service and satisfaction;
- Ensuring that space usage is maximized;
- Identifying double-parked cars and moving them;
- Identifying cars at risk of danger and moving them;
- Identifying Body Shop cars and moving them as required;
- Co-ordinating with the maintenance team to move non-drivable cars and forklift them out of the car park;
- Ensuring a safe, hazard-free and clean parking environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar position;
- Possess excellent customer service skills to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction;
- S/he must have a valid clean driving license B and clean police conduct.
Michael Debono Ltd:
Established in 1960, Michael Debono Ltd is Malta's exclusive representative of the world's leading car manufacturer, Toyota. From day one, since distributing the first Toyota in Europe, our foremost objective has been to offer complete customer satisfaction to all our customers. This has enabled us to build strong relationships and a loyal database of valued customers, supporting our rapid expansion over the years, where we have extended our range of aftersales facilities to meet our all of our customers’ auto-related needs. Specialities: Toyota Cars, Quality Used Cars, Genuine Car Parts, Body Repairs and Servicing.
- The position is offered on a part-time permanent basis on a shift from 5.45am to 12.00pm and/or from 11.45am to 6.00pm.