This stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay in Malta, is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated Carpenter to join their team on a full-time basis. Working with a highly dynamic team in a fast-moving environment, the candidate will be required to carry out woodworks.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Measuring, drawing and assembling several types of furniture;
- Operating various hand tools, power tools and equipment used to complete carpentry duties;
- Scheduling of timely works required to be carried out;
- Carrying out preventive maintenance on tools and equipment;
- Complying with all company policies and procedures;
- Working according to local health and safety regulations.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have past experience in a similar role;
- Pay attention to detail;
- Communicate effectively with all team members to ensure works are carried out in a timely manner and must have a conversational level of spoken English in order to flawlessly communicate with colleagues and guests;
- Be physically able to withstand long periods of time on own feet;
- Be familiar and skilled with basic tools.
Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay:
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Health insurance cover;
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.