Our client, a leader within the Manufacturing Industry in Malta, is seeking to recruit an experienced Electrician reporting to the Technical Services Manager.
- Setting up and maintaining the electrical infrastructure throughout the premises;
- Managing commercial and industrial facilities on-site;
- Diagnosing faults, panel wiring, construction, and installations;
- Managing subcontractors and apprentices;
- Placing and receiving orders of required materials;
- Communicating with builders, foremen and project managers during contract works.
- Must have experience in similar position and roles;
- Experience in performing electrical maintenance work of commercial and industrial facilities;
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings;
- Good working knowledge of current electrical standards and regulations.
- Ideally, be in possession of the Wireman Licence A and B
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Be committed and self-motivated, with very good organisational skills;
- Meticulous with an eye for detail