Paragon Europe in Malta is seeking to employ a full-time Door Installer/Technician Motorized Doors to join one of their clients within the security industry on a full-time basis.
The main activities of the Door Installer are the following but are not limited to:
- Installation of doors and re related products
- Assist with general site preparation and clean up;
- Ensure that all installations meet expected quality standards;
- Assist with completion of installation reports and paperwork;
- Maintain tool management standards;
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- The list of main duties and responsibilities appearing in this position description is not necessarily exhaustive nor is it necessarily in order of importance; nor is any part of this job description permanent or immutable;
- The job holder shall carry out his/her duties as directed by the job holder’s line manager;
- Full Training will be provided.