Paragon Recruitment in Malta is seeking to recruit a Truck and Fork Lift Driver on behalf of one of their clients within the Manufacturing Industry on a full-time basis. In this role you will be reporting to the Logistics Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading, preparing, cleaning, and operating a vehicle for delivery duties;
- Occasionally receive payments from clients once they deliver products;
- Inspect the vehicle prior to operation;
- Build positive relationships with customers, apply excellent customer care at all times and oversee the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment;
- Be aware of and follow Health and Safety procedures in accordance with legislation;
- Attend any training provided by the company;
- Follow all the company’s procedures and protocols;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Conducts professional behaviour with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude;
- Organised, works independently and able to prioritise his/her workload;
- Strong customer services practices and skills;
- A clear communicator and an active listener.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Minimum of 2-year experience in a similar role within a technical industry preferably in a customer-oriented environment;
- Possess a valid driving license in C1+E;
- Preferably possess also CPC licence;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English and preferably also Maltese.