Steelshape in Malta is looking to recruit a Welder Fabricator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Weld steel components with welding equipment as specified by layouts, engineering drawings, work orders, or verbal instructions;
- Work includes set-up, laying out work using jigs/fixtures or hand layouts to fabricate parts and/or rework finished products;
- Operate forklifts, hoists, hand power tools, slings, grinders, cutting torch, and other hand tools related to the needs of the job;
- Inspect and correct welds as necessary to meet product specifications;
- Read, understand, and follow job order specifications, engineering drawings, and/or work orders;
- Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks in addition to the primary assigned position;
- Inspect equipment to maintain functional equipment if any equipment needs repairs to notify supervisor/lead or maintenance department;
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks, as required;
- Certificate of Welding Degree;
- Fluent in English.
Salary depends on qualifications, competence and experience.
Steelshape is a self-sufficient entity operating in the steel processing sector. It's areas of specialisation centre around the design and manufacture of small to medium-sized structures. At all levels of operation, particular attention is given to the design and detailing of elements and the manner in which they integrate. Interiors, furniture or single products are always designed for their very particular and specific context. With the assistance of its in-house design team, a client may be guided through all phases of a project from a formulation of a brief through the execution of shop drawing and on to the manufacturing stage.