FMcore Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Electrician
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Servicing Supervisor the Main Objectives of the Job is to ensure that the best service is provided to clients from both technical and a client-caring point of view.
- Carrying out installation and fault finding works in domestic and commercial installations.
- A Journeyman’s Certificate as an Electrical Technician is essential;
- Possession of Enemalta Wireman’s License A and B.
- An Electrical Technician that over the years as an employee of the company, had shown greater aptitude, more loyalty to the company, improved his abilities, worked with minimum supervision, showed the ability to lead others and generally became a greater asset to the company is given the position of Senior Electrical Technician;
- Must be willing to keep abreast with technological advancements;
- Must be able to lead a group of Technicians and tradesmen when the need arises;
- Must be methodical and accurate in doing his/her job.
An attractive salary will be offered to the experienced candidate.
FMcore provides integrated support services to its clients for the efficient operation and supervision of buildings and infrastructure. The company applies advanced management systems and offers service contracts aimed at cost reductions, greater efficiencies and improved management of facilities. The Company’s key services are facility management, building services maintenance, condominium administration and MEP contracting. The key management team and owners of FMcore have considerable international experience in providing facility management services. Facility management is an all-inclusive approach to manage facilities and related non-core services on behalf of organisations. The services are either self-delivered or out-sourced to specialised consultants, but managed by FMcore has its roots in the history of building services provided by MTS in Malta since 1975 as well as a long international business experience of the owners in facility management and property development projects elsewhere in Europe and in the Gulf Region.