A Material Handling Technician
is required on a full-time basis within the Sales and Repair Department to join Storage Systems Ltd who specialises in the storage equipment industry. Our fully fledged workshop is a fundamental part of our after-sales operation. We pride ourselves in offering a one-stop shop for customer fleet servicing and all repair requirements, all delivered with the leading diagnostic equipment and fully trained Toyota and Hino technicians. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the servicing and repairs on material handling and warehouse equipment. This work will be done in accordance with the company procedures in order to provide the highest quality service and consistently deliver optimum customer experience.
The Material Handling Technician will:
Storage Systems Ltd:
- Have a good working knowledge of internal combustion engines and hydraulic systems;
- Knowledge of electric & electronics systems will also be considered as an asset;
- Be capable of performing equipment diagnosis and system fault finding;
- Reach individual performance targets;
- Be keen to undergo any necessary training, locally or abroad, to expand technical knowledge;
- Endorse company values;
- Make repairs accurately with minimal call-backs (First Time Right);
- Be willing to work flexible hours if needed, including extra hours if/when requested;
- Driving license for fork lifters and delivery vans.
Storage Systems Ltd is a wholly owned Irish company, which specializes in the design, supply and installation of storage equipment for the industrial and commercial sectors. Since our foundation in 1976, we have grown to become Ireland's largest storage equipment company with over 30 full-time staff at our offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway & Belfast. We are the official sole distributor for Dexion and Bruynzeel in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland. We deliver more than just products and can provide a complete package of services including consultancy, planning, installation and maintenance whether the requirement is for fitting out a warehouse or distribution centre or a shelving solution for museum, hospital, office or library. We have many years of expertise and experience through this we will provide the very best storage solutions for our customers. Whatever your storage requirement, Storage Systems Ltd can make a genuine contribution to improving your business by offering a first-class working and storage environment.