Bortex Clothing Industry Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Shop Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- To be responsible for the overall management of the store, ensuring that customer service, productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded;
- Ensure that collective and individual productivity goals for the team and store are met and customer conversion ratios are reached through the by close monitoring of KPI’s;
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop the team to optimise store performance in order to reflect the brand qualities and offer Bortex customers a personalized and superior service experience;
- Ensure that merchandising standards are maintained in line with brand values and operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively;
- Ensure that stock levels are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximise sales;
- To take appropriate action to address performance issues where necessary.
- Demonstrated experience of retail management in a fashion brand environment;
- An influential team leader capable of motivating, training and developing team members through active management;
- Previous experience in managing KPI metrics;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with staff and management at all levels both in a written and verbal manner;
Bortex Clothing Industry Co. Ltd:
Bortex also operates a number of its own retail outlets in Malta which offer a vast range of formal tailoring, outerwear, casual clothing, footwear, and accessories. All the outlets offer a made to measure service from a large selection of fine Italian and English Fabrics and the Marsa branch also offers a full hire service. Plans are in hand for further expansion of the retail division both in Malta and overseas.
- Very attractive Salary & Bonus Structure.