One of our clients, a leader within the fund services industry in Malta, is looking to recruit a Shareholder Services Supervisor to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Approving investor transaction documents and confirming that investor servicing procedures and controls are completed against specified deadlines;
- Performing AML checks and investor eligibility checks against various regulatory and fund guidelines;
- Maintaining relationships with and serving as the main point of contact to investors, investment advisors/managers, banks and other parties within the fund structure;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of departmental procedures and working closely with Senior Managers to ensure they are implemented;
- Processing and approving payments and other necessary transactions;
- Attending and contributing to the operational, client and regulatory meetings as required;
- Managing a team of Administrators and providing regular feedback on their performance.
- 2+ years of work experience in a Transfer Agency environment with exposure to multiple fund structures;
- A ‘Level standard of education or equivalent;
- Smart and outgoing personality with excellent Customer Service skills;
- Managing a team with the ability to delegate and to gain the commitment amongst team members;
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications particularly Word, Excel and Access;
- (Experience on PFS - Paxus will be considered as an advantage).
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Problem-solver and with a can-do attitude;
- Multitask and work under pressure.