One of our clients within the Installations & Assembly Industry is seeking to recruit a full-time Servicing Technician, reporting to the After Sales Manager.
- Carry out service, repairs, fault finding, close job cards by tying workflow to schedule as per company standards and clients requirements;
- Identifying errors and any technical problems with suitable solutions;
- Compile documentation forms, reports, logs, and records as per departmental procedures;
- Provide high-quality service and customer support during site visits;
- Be aware of electrical, mechanical and chemical health and safety issues;
- Knowledge and experience in the service field;
- Preferably MQF Level 5 Diploma or MQF Level 4 Certificate in Electrical/ Mechanical subjects;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English and preferably also Maltese;
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules;
- Possess a valid driving license.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Good communication skills;
- Meticulous with an eye for detail;
- Respectful and positive attitude;
- Able to understand technical diagrams and manuals;
- Familiar with mobile tools and applications.