Apex Group Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Services & Rostering Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Services & Rostering Officer
will have a crucial role as they will be the first point of contact for clients and visitors, telephone calls, be the right hand of the Services Coordinator in the scheduling of rosters and replacements, manages an on-call mobile phone on a rotation basis, and serves as a link between subordinates and upper management. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Training will be provided to the chosen candidate.
The ideal candidate is to have:
- Greets clients and visitors;
- Daily management of emails and other correspondences;
- Handles telephone calls and if needed directs them to the respective Departments;
- Does filing and data input;
- Prepares clients files for distribution;
- Creates and amends the rostering frameworks and inserts the necessary data;
- Organises workflow and plans and issues the rosters of all services;
- Assists the Services Coordinator in the daily running of services and in the absence of the Services Coordinator takes over the coordination of the running of services;
- Guides and provides employees with the necessary information to arrive to their duty and what is required from them;
- Maintaining the clients’ database on a daily basis;
- Liaises with the Services Coordinator and Group Operations Executive for any respective difficulties;
- Handles the medics coordination, including the daily and monthly reports and record-keeping;
- Handles the on-call mobile phone on a rotation basis;
- Liaise with clients to ensure quality services levels are being achieved;
- Receive complaints and resolve problems where possible, inform the direct superiors with any complex issues;
- Assists the Administration Team in administrative duties as needed;
- Be ready to work flexible hours;
- Observe ethical issues;
- Promote good communication within the company.
- Minimum MQRIC Level 5 education;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and holds an ECDL certificate;
- Proficiency in spoken Maltese and English language;
- Driving Licence B;
- A can-do attitude;
- Problem solver;
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant work experience;
- Experience in the health sector and/or cleaning sector will be given preference.
- Customer-care oriented;
- Communicates effectively;
- Attends to detail;
- Delivers excellence;
- Builds relationships;
- Team player;
- Plans and organises;
- Problem solver;
- Monitors and measures;
- Reports information;
- Time management;
- Works under pressure;
- Develops continuously;
- Builds the brand.
*Interested applicants are urged to send an updated CV together with a covering letter.