One of our clients, a leader within the retail industry, is looking to recruit a Service Centre Agent to join their team on a full-time basis, based in B'Kara.
- Provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that customers might face with accuracy and efficiency;
- Support walk-in customers on a range of telecommunication equipment, providing proactive information that helps customers in their daily requirements;
- Manage customer expectations effectively;
- Be innovative and proactive when providing solutions, whilst adopting a continuous improvement approach to own knowledge;
- Contribute towards the team well-being, through proper channelling of knowledge and skills, and suggestions for process improvement.
- Minimum Diploma in a technical subject or similar;
- Experienced in supporting a range of technical equipment, including mobile phones and other telecommunication devices;
- Be expected to work on a shift basis over extended hours;
- Clean police conduct.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Able to work following standard operating procedures and tight deadlines;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.